Address : Zhang@bio.uminho.pt, Univ. Minho, Campus de Gualtar, Braga, Portugal
Research Area : Biodiversity
Position : Integrated members
Research Area: Natural products; Antibody engineering; Pharmacology Position: Professor, Researcher; Phd in Pharmacology (Charite Medical Univ., Berlin)
1. Xiaoying Zhang *, Rosaleen A. Calvert, Brian J. Sutton, Katy A. Doré. IgY: A key isotype in antibody evolution. Biological reviews, 2017, 92 (4): 2144-2156.
2. Cui Li, Jinxin He, HaoRen, Enqi Du, Xiaoying Zhang*, Xinping Li.Preparation of a chicken scFv to analyze gentamicin residuein animal derived food products. analytical chemistry, 2016, 88 (7): 4092-4098.
3. Cui Li, Yaoyao Zhang, Sergei A. Eremin, Omar Yakup, Gang Yao, Xiaoying Zhang*. Detection of kanamycin and gentamicin residues in animal-derived food using IgY antibody based ic-ELISA and FPIA. Food Chemistry, 2017, 227: 48-54.
4. Zhihui Jiang, Xuemei Jiang, Cui Li, Huiting Xue, Xiaoying Zhang*. Development of an IgY antibody-based immunoassay for the screening of the CYP2E1 Inhibitor/Enhancer from herbal medicines. Frontiers in Pharmacology, 2016, 7, 502.
5. Hongqiong Zhao, Zhihui Jiang, Xuemei Chang, Huiting Xue, Wumaierjiang Yahefu, Xiaoying Zhang*. 4-hydroxyphenylacetic acid prevents acute APAP-induced liver injury by increasing phase II and antioxidant enzymes in mice. Frontiers in Pharmacology, 2018, 9: 653.
6. Zhihui Jiang, Bo Zhou, Xinping Li, Gordon M. Kirby, Xiaoying Zhang*. Echinacoside increases sperm quantity in rats by targeting the hypothalamic androgen receptor. Scientific Reports, 2018, 8: 3839.
7. Bo Zhou, Zhihui Jiang, Xinping Li, Xiaoying Zhang*. Kaempferol’s Protective Effect on Ethanol-Induced Mouse Primary Hepatocytes Injury Involved in the Synchronous Inhibition of SP1, Hsp70 and CYP2E1. The American Journal of Chinese Medicine, 2018: 1-18.
8. Wenyan Xie, Chen Chen, Zhihui Jiang, Jian Wang, Matthias F. Melzig, Xiaoying Zhang*. Apocynumvenetum leaf extract attenuates acetaminophen overdose induced liver injury in mice. The American Journal of Chinese Medicine, 2015, 43 (3): 1-20.
9. Meng Wang, Jianguo Sun, Zhihui Jiang, WenyanXie, Xiaoying Zhang*. Hepatoprotective Effect of Kaempferol against Alcoholic Liver Injury in Mice. The American Journal of Chinese Medicine, 2015, 34 (2):1-14.
10. Wenyan Xie, Meng Wang, Chen Chen, Xiaoying Zhang*, Matthias F Melzig. Hepatoprotective effect of isoquercitrin against acetaminophen-induced liver injury. Life sciences, 2016, 152: 180-189.
11. Zhihui Jiang, Jian Wang, Xinping Li, Xiaoying Zhang*. Echiancoside and Cistanchetubulosa (Schenk) R. Wight ameliorates bisphenol A-induced testicular and sperm damage in rats through gonad axis regulated steroidogenic enzymes. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2016, 193: 321-328.
12. Wenyan Xie, Zhihui Jiang, Jian Wang, Xiaoying Zhang*, Matthias F. Melzig.Protective effect of hyperoside against acetaminophen (APAP) induced liver injury through enhancement of APAP clearance. Chemico-Biological Interactions, 2016, 246:11-19.
13. Aili Aierken, Tina Buchholz, Chen Chen*, Xiaoying Zhang*, Matthias F. Melzig. Hypoglycemic effect of hawthorn in type II diabetes mellitus rat model. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 2017, 97(13): 4557-4561.
14. Abdul Rasheed Baloch, Abdul Wahid Baloch, Brian J.Sutton, Xiaoying Zhang*. Antibody Mimetics: Promising complementary agents to animal-sourced antibodies. Critical Reviews in Biotechnology, 2015, 14: 1-8.
15. Xuemei Jiang, jianjunhu, Thirumalai Diraviyam,and Xiaoying Zhang*. Immunoglobulin Transporting receptors are potential targets for the immunity Enhancement and generation of mammary gland bioreactor. Frontiers in immunology, 2016, 7: 214.
16. Zhao Bin, Zhang Xiaoying*. Mathematical analysis of multi-antibiotic resistance. International Journal of Cardiology, 2016, 219: 33-37.
17. Bin Zhao, DiraviyamThirumalai, Xiaoying Zhang*. A bio-mathematical approach: Speculations to construct Virtual Placenta. Applied Mathematics and Computation. 2015, 256: 344–351.
18. Jiang Z, Guo X, Zhang K, Sekaran G, Cao B, Zhao Q, Zhang S, Kirby GM and Zhang X* (2019) The Essential Oils and Eucalyptol From Artemisia vulgaris L. Prevent Acetaminophen-Induced Liver Injury by Activating Nrf2–Keap1 and Enhancing APAP Clearance Through Non-Toxic Metabolic Pathway. Front. Pharmacol. 10:782. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2019.00782
19. Xuemei Jiang, Xiumei Li, Zhi Yang, Diraviyam T, Sergei A. Eremin, Xiaoying
Zhang*. Evaluation and Optimization of three different immunoassays for rapid detection zearalenone in fodders. Food Analytical Methods, 2017, 10(1): 256-262.
20. Jinxin He, Yuan Wang, Xiaoying Zhang*. Preparation of artiﬁcial antigen and development of indirect competitive ELISA based on egg yolk-derived immunoglobulin (IgY) for the detection of Acid orange II in food samples. Food Analytical Methods, 2016, 9: 378-384.