September 9, 2019 - 8:00 am
September 12, 2019 - 7:00 pm
AddressUniversity of Minho, Braga, Portugal View map
XX Iberian Symposium on Marine Biology Studies (SIEBM XX) will be hosted at the University of Minho, Braga, Portugal, from 9th to 12th September 2019.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is May 14th, 2019. Communication of acceptance of abstracts will be made by May 31st, 2019. The deadline for initial registration ends June 15th, 2019.
The scientific program will include oral and panel communications embedded in five topics:
• Ecology, Biodiversity and Vulnerable Ecosystems
• Climate Change, Invasive Species and Conservation
• Oceanography, Modelling and Dynamics of Ecosystems
• Fisheries, Aquaculture and Biotechnology
• Ecotourism, Environmental Education, Citizen Science and Dissemination of Science.
A special fee will be available for graduate and master students that wish to attend the SIEBM, with access only to the scientific sessions and documentation.